We all want a good-looking and healthy body. Unfortunately we all store fat, we store fat in several places. The abdomen and hips are the places where this is stored the most. The belly is one of the biggest problem areas.
Besides that, it gets in your way and your clothing no longer fits, it is also one of the most unhealthy places to collect fat.
Belly fat is dangerous because it increases the chance of getting diseases such as diabetes and heart and vascular diseases. Do you have belly fat and do you want to burn it? Then read this article so that you know what to do to get rid of it.
How can you burn that belly fat?
One of the problem areas where many people want to lose fat is around the belly. Do you want this too? There are various commercials on TV or the internet that promise you a tight stomach. Promises that you don't always get rid of your belly fat. Do not fall for commercials such as:
- Train your abs for 8 minutes a day for a tight stomach
- Superfoods that help you lose fat
The truth about abs
If an advertisement comes along that promises you to grow a tight stomach in a week, then you know this is nonsense. A short workout is not going to help you change your body drastically.
Sufficient training and hard work are needed to get this done. It doesn't go overnight. You must be willing to work for this.
Some facts about abdominal muscles:
1. Everyone has abdominal muscles. Maybe you have a stomach and you think you don't have stomach muscles.
2. You also have abs, they just aren't strong, trained and visible. But you can change that.
3. You can't convert fat into muscle. It is good to know that you cannot convert fat into muscle. Fat always stays on top of your muscles. If you only train your abs you will not lose the fat on your abs.
4. Abdominal muscles can only be seen with a low percentage of fat. If your fat percentage does not go down, you will never grow abdominal muscles. To grow a six-pack you have to eat healthily, train a lot and rest enough.
Local weight loss does not work
It is not possible to lose weight alone in one place. If you only want to lose fat on your stomach then it is good to understand that this does not work. Workouts that are only suitable for a specific part of the body do not work.
These exercises are good for training your muscles but will not help you lose fat in a certain place. Now that you know this, you naturally want to find out how you can lose the fat on your stomach.
This depends on a number of things such as your age, your gender, your weight and your genetic predisposition to developing fat. These are therefore parts that you cannot influence because of certain workouts. For men, this often means that they develop abdominal fat while women store fat on the hips and abdomen.
Losing this fat is not that easy. Now that you know this, it is necessary to come up with a good plan that will greatly reduce your fat percentage so that you can finally burn that belly fat.
To help you even better, we share a number of recommendations with you so that you can get started today. Bear in mind that this will not change in one day, you will have to adjust your way of eating to really get rid of that tummy.
- Keep a food diary to find out what you eat every day. It is not necessary to count calories, but it can make you more aware of what you eat every day.
- Make it a habit to eat vegetables with every meal. Put cucumber slices on your cheese sandwich, eat a tomato in between and snack with carrot or pepper.
- Eat enough protein because it is good for building muscle. Make it a habit to eat an egg as a snack and eat enough fish and meat every day.
- Fats are important building materials that must be ingested. This concerns healthy fats such as nuts, olive oil, and avocado. Keep using your common sense, eating nuts all day is also not healthy due to the many calories.
Healthy nutrition is an important part of growing a tight stomach. The rule is that a healthy body consists of 80% healthy food in combination with 20% exercise. There are some basic elements to move in the right way so that you lose that tummy.
No more crunches
Perhaps it feels good to perform crunches but this doesn't work. Crunches are not going to help you lose your stomach. Performing crunches is even unhealthy for your posture. Because your muscles train in a certain shape you back will suffer from it.
Train large muscle groups
If you want a tight stomach you should stop doing abdominal exercises. With many abdominal exercises, you have the feeling that your abdomen has been trained, but that appears not to be the case. The muscles are isolated in most abdominal exercises.
Compound exercises are suitable for training abdominal muscles. Think of exercises such as deadlifts, squats, push-ups, pull-ups, and lunches. A long walk also helps you to train your abdomen.
Good abdominal exercises
Do you enjoy doing abdominal exercises but do you want them to have an effect? Then perform the following exercises to get a tighter abdomen.
- 1. The farmer walks, lifting heavy objects where you train the whole body.
- 2. The plank is the best exercise to train your abs.
- 3. Ab wheel, an upgrade of the plank exercise, to become even tighter.
- Eat healthy foods, the basis of a tight body lies in healthy, nutritious and low-fat food. Make enough time to prepare healthy meals.
- HITT training (High-IntensityInterval Training) is a training of a short period where you exercise intensively. With this training, you make a large muscle group stronger which in turn helps with losing your tummy.
- Enough rest, when you lose weight it is necessary that you rest. So make sure you get enough sleep and make time to relax.
Eating healthier and exercising enough will make your body stronger and fitter.
You see results after a short period of four to six weeks. By weighing yourself and checking your fat percentage, you will discover that your body is changing. For men, the fat percentage must be below 15% to create a six-pack, and for women, this must be below 25%.
Source by Jackie Tay